Sunday, 7 February 2016

The Irony and Hypocrisy is over 9000!!

I'm sorry, but I just have to comment on this because it is just too hilariously ironic.


 
I am killing myself laughing at the complete lack of self-awareness that this moron possesses. This is the man that lied about me and instigated an SJW level attack on me and my family back in 2013. 

That's right folks. This hypocritical asshat is butthurt and wants to sue TYT for 'attacking his person'.

Excuse me while I laugh myself silly for a moment.

I guess Dean forgot how he instigated an all out attack in full SJW style on an innocent person - complete with doxxing and inciting others to report me to police, as well as trying to have my only means of financial support at the time cut off. It was not only an attack on me, but on my family as well. That was the only financial support I had at the time to house and feed my children, but who cares right? Let's just try to have me arrested and my finances cut off because Dean Esmay thought I was guilty of theft without any proof what-so-ever.






Since day one Dean never had any evidence of any wrongdoing on my part, ever. Even Karen Straughan admitted as much, finally, about a year ago.


 
So just let that sink in for a moment. Dean Esmay, a person who rants and bitches about SJWs and feminists all the time, and who angrily attacks and chastises them for trying to get innocent people fired or arrested, used those exact same dishonest techniques to attack me and my family. If that isn't the highest level of utter hypocrisy, I don't know what is.


Bravo Dean. You just earned your SJW gold wings.
Fly little hypocrite. FLY!